Round-Up - Gruppo Campari's Full-Year Results 2012
In early-March, Gruppo Campari reported its full-year results for 2012. Here is a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Gruppo Campari has seen its performance in the US save its numbers in a "transformational year", as Italy, Germany and Brazil struggled in 2012.
Gruppo Campari is set for a “transitional” year as it invests in its global infrastructure but this could pressurise short-term margins, according to an analyst.
Gruppo Campari's relationship with a “key” German retailer is “back to normal” following a dispute, but its Aperol brand needs time to recover in the country, the company's boss has said.
Earlier today, Gruppo Campari posted a slight dip in net profits but rising sales in 2012. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and brand.
Gruppo Campari will report its full-year results on Thursday (7 March). Here just-drinks takes a look back at the group's highs and lows in its last financial quarter, plus its financial progress last year.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends