Round-Up - Gruppo Campari's Full-Year Results 2012
In early-March, Gruppo Campari reported its full-year results for 2012. Here is a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Gruppo Campari has seen its performance in the US save its numbers in a "transformational year", as Italy, Germany and Brazil struggled in 2012.
Gruppo Campari is set for a “transitional” year as it invests in its global infrastructure but this could pressurise short-term margins, according to an analyst.
Gruppo Campari's relationship with a “key” German retailer is “back to normal” following a dispute, but its Aperol brand needs time to recover in the country, the company's boss has said.
Earlier today, Gruppo Campari posted a slight dip in net profits but rising sales in 2012. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and brand.
Gruppo Campari will report its full-year results on Thursday (7 March). Here just-drinks takes a look back at the group's highs and lows in its last financial quarter, plus its financial progress last year.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review