Round-Up - Diageo's FY Results 2013-14
At the end of July, Diageo released its full-year results for its fiscal-2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Diageo has bemoaned emerging market weakness for dragging on its full-year performance.
Last year, it was Diageo's emerging markets that propped up the company's full-year results.
Diageo's CEO has admitted the year has been “tougher than expected” and defended the company's stake in baijiu brand Shuijingfang.
Today, Diageo reported a drop in full-year profits and sales as problems in emerging markets took their toll. Here just-drinks takes a look at the figures for each of the group's regions:
On Thursday, Diageo will report its preliminary full-year results. Here just-drinks takes a look at how the group has fared in its final quarter, the three months to the end of June:
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends