Round-Up - Constellation Brands' FY
Constellation Brands' share price spiked after it reported a return to the black in its fourth quarter, as well as higher profits for its fiscal year. Here, just-drinks brings you comprehensive coverage of the results.
Investors have got themselves all giddy over Constellation Brands' better-than-expected profits performance, leaving analysts to try and water down the optimism for the year ahead.
Constellation Brands has said it is confident of maintaining the improved momentum in its US wine business over the next year.
Constellation Brands has steadied the ship by sawing off chunks of dead wood, but what the group really needs is to maintain meaningful wine sales growth in North America.
Lower costs and charges have significantly boosted full-year profits for Constellation Brands, but sales were dragged down by the wine group's recently-sold Australia and Europe division.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends