Round-Up - Constellation Brands' Full-Year Results
Constellation Brands reported its full-year numbers in early April. Here just-drinks provides a round-up of our coverage
Constellation Brands has posted a strong full-year increase in sales but net profits dropped as cost of goods damaged margins, the company said today (10 April).
There was much to like in Constellation Brands' full-year results, released yesterday, not least further confirmation of the firm's intention to take full control of its US JV with Grupo Modelo, Crown Imports.
Constellation Brands yesterday released its full-year and fourth quarter results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the performance of its units and shipment volumes.
Constellation Brands' Mexico brewery plans will help cut a rising costs that pushed full-year profits into the red, an analyst has said.
Constellation Brands, in line to acquire a Grupo Modelo brewery, plans to double the plant's capacity over the next three years, the company's CEO has said
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends