Round-Up - Constellation Brands' Full-Year Results
Constellation Brands reported its full-year numbers in early April. Here just-drinks provides a round-up of our coverage
Constellation Brands has posted a strong full-year increase in sales but net profits dropped as cost of goods damaged margins, the company said today (10 April).
There was much to like in Constellation Brands' full-year results, released yesterday, not least further confirmation of the firm's intention to take full control of its US JV with Grupo Modelo, Crown Imports.
Constellation Brands yesterday released its full-year and fourth quarter results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the performance of its units and shipment volumes.
Constellation Brands' Mexico brewery plans will help cut a rising costs that pushed full-year profits into the red, an analyst has said.
Constellation Brands, in line to acquire a Grupo Modelo brewery, plans to double the plant's capacity over the next three years, the company's CEO has said
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report