Round-Up - Coca-Cola Co's move for Coca-Cola Enterprises
The Coca-Cola Co completed its takeover of the North America operations of its major bottler, Coca-Cola Enterprises. Here's a round-up of our coverage of the transaction.
The world's largest soft drinks maker, The Coca-Cola Co, has closed its purchase of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in North America in a deal that will help change the soft drinks sector. just-drinks looks at fresh market reaction in a special edition of In the Spotlight.
The Coca-Cola Co has warned that more job cuts are inevitable as it transfers operations in North America to its new entity, Coca-Cola Refreshments, following the acquisition of Coca-Cola Enterprises in the US and Canada.
The Coca-Cola Co has completed its takeover of the North America operations of its major bottler, Coca-Cola Enteprises.
The Coca-Cola Co has obtained regulatory clearance for the acquisition of Coca-Cola Enterprise's (CCE) North American business.
The Coca-Cola Co has insisted its move to acquire the North American operations of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is “absolutely proactive play” and not a reaction to PepsiCo’s similar announcement last year.
The news this morning (25 February) that The Coca-Cola Co is to buy the North American operations of its largest bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is a major u-turn for a firm that has staunchly maintained its operations are better left independent.
The Coca-Cola Co. has confirmed that it is to acquire the North American operations of its largest bottler, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE).
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends