Round-Up - Coca-Cola Co's H1 Results 2013
In July, The Coca-Cola Co posted its half-year and second-quarter results. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers
The Coca-Cola Company has pointed to “unusually” poor weather in its second quarter after reporting a drop in first-half profits and sales.
An analyst has questioned Coca-Cola Co's confidence that its second half will improve, after posting “disappointing” H1 results earlier this week.
Coca-Cola Co's chief executive Muhtar Kent has argued that the group's second quarter performance is an “anomaly” caused by a combination of uncontrollable factors and not a “systemic” issue.
Earlier today, the Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in first-half profits and sales, blaming the weather in many of its key regions for its performance.
The Coca-Cola Co will report its second-quarter and first-half numbers tomorrow (16 July). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's activities and progress in the three months to the end of and June.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends