Round-Up - Coca-Cola Co's H1 Results 2013
In July, The Coca-Cola Co posted its half-year and second-quarter results. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers
The Coca-Cola Company has pointed to “unusually” poor weather in its second quarter after reporting a drop in first-half profits and sales.
An analyst has questioned Coca-Cola Co's confidence that its second half will improve, after posting “disappointing” H1 results earlier this week.
Coca-Cola Co's chief executive Muhtar Kent has argued that the group's second quarter performance is an “anomaly” caused by a combination of uncontrollable factors and not a “systemic” issue.
Earlier today, the Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in first-half profits and sales, blaming the weather in many of its key regions for its performance.
The Coca-Cola Co will report its second-quarter and first-half numbers tomorrow (16 July). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's activities and progress in the three months to the end of and June.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights