Round-Up - Carlsberg's H1 Results 2013
In late-August, Carlsberg reported its results for the first six months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Market share gains in Asia and Eastern Europe have helped Carlsberg post a rise in first-half profits but on-going challenges in Western Europe dragged on its performance.
Carlsberg's first-half results do not yet signal a Russian turnaround, but the Danish brewer is on the right track in the difficult market, an analyst has said.
Carlsberg reported a slight rise in first-half profits and sales earlier today (21 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's performance by region:
Carlsberg remains confident on its long-term prospects in China despite seeing a slowdown in growth in the country this year.
Carlsberg will release it first-half and second-quarter results on Wednesday (21 August). Here just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's news in the three months to the end of June.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range