Round-Up - Carlsberg's H1 Results 2013
In late-August, Carlsberg reported its results for the first six months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Market share gains in Asia and Eastern Europe have helped Carlsberg post a rise in first-half profits but on-going challenges in Western Europe dragged on its performance.
Carlsberg's first-half results do not yet signal a Russian turnaround, but the Danish brewer is on the right track in the difficult market, an analyst has said.
Carlsberg reported a slight rise in first-half profits and sales earlier today (21 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's performance by region:
Carlsberg remains confident on its long-term prospects in China despite seeing a slowdown in growth in the country this year.
Carlsberg will release it first-half and second-quarter results on Wednesday (21 August). Here just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's news in the three months to the end of June.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World