Round-Up - Carlsberg's Full-Year Results 2012
Carlsberg reported its full-year results on 18 February. Here is just-drinks' full coverage of the numbers, a focus on performance by region, analysts' reaction and the company's conference call
Carlsberg has said its key market of Russia was “flat” in 2012, but the group saw strong volume gains in Asia as it reported a rise in full-year net profits and sales.
Carlsberg is being “very cautious” in its earnings estimates for 2013, according to an analyst.
Carlsberg's boss has predicted that a 160% tax increase in France will only cause mid-single volume declines due to the premium nature of the country's market.
Earlier today Carlsberg reported its full-year results, revealing single-digit rises in net profits and sales. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region.
Carlsberg will report its full-year and fourth-quarter results on Monday (18 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December and performances in recent quarters.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne