Round-Up - Carlsberg's Full-Year Results 2012
Carlsberg reported its full-year results on 18 February. Here is just-drinks' full coverage of the numbers, a focus on performance by region, analysts' reaction and the company's conference call
Carlsberg has said its key market of Russia was “flat” in 2012, but the group saw strong volume gains in Asia as it reported a rise in full-year net profits and sales.
Carlsberg is being “very cautious” in its earnings estimates for 2013, according to an analyst.
Carlsberg's boss has predicted that a 160% tax increase in France will only cause mid-single volume declines due to the premium nature of the country's market.
Earlier today Carlsberg reported its full-year results, revealing single-digit rises in net profits and sales. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region.
Carlsberg will report its full-year and fourth-quarter results on Monday (18 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December and performances in recent quarters.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends