Round-Up - CAGNY 2012
Here, just-drinks brings you all of our reports of drinks company presentations at the Consumer Analyst Group New York conference in Florida.
Emerging markets may be increasingly driving Diageo's growth, but consumer demand for luxury spirits is universal, according to the firm's CEO, Paul Walsh.
The CEO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has emphasised the company's need to focus on its mid-calorie CSD brands and increase per capita consumption in the US.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said it is confident its business model can handle any shift in European consumption patterns that may occur as a result of the continent's slow economic recovery.
The CFO of The Coca-Cola Co has told investors that the company is "leading the way" on direct marketing spend, seemingly in response to claims by PepsiCo that the two firms' spends will soon be on a par.
SABMiller's MD for Europe believes that beer consumption can still rebound in the hard-hit region, but is concerned that mainstream brewers are "driving blandness".
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends