Round-Up - CAGNY 2012
Here, just-drinks brings you all of our reports of drinks company presentations at the Consumer Analyst Group New York conference in Florida.
Emerging markets may be increasingly driving Diageo's growth, but consumer demand for luxury spirits is universal, according to the firm's CEO, Paul Walsh.
The CEO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has emphasised the company's need to focus on its mid-calorie CSD brands and increase per capita consumption in the US.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said it is confident its business model can handle any shift in European consumption patterns that may occur as a result of the continent's slow economic recovery.
The CFO of The Coca-Cola Co has told investors that the company is "leading the way" on direct marketing spend, seemingly in response to claims by PepsiCo that the two firms' spends will soon be on a par.
SABMiller's MD for Europe believes that beer consumption can still rebound in the hard-hit region, but is concerned that mainstream brewers are "driving blandness".
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020