Round-Up - CAGNY 2012
Here, just-drinks brings you all of our reports of drinks company presentations at the Consumer Analyst Group New York conference in Florida.
Emerging markets may be increasingly driving Diageo's growth, but consumer demand for luxury spirits is universal, according to the firm's CEO, Paul Walsh.
The CEO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has emphasised the company's need to focus on its mid-calorie CSD brands and increase per capita consumption in the US.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said it is confident its business model can handle any shift in European consumption patterns that may occur as a result of the continent's slow economic recovery.
The CFO of The Coca-Cola Co has told investors that the company is "leading the way" on direct marketing spend, seemingly in response to claims by PepsiCo that the two firms' spends will soon be on a par.
SABMiller's MD for Europe believes that beer consumption can still rebound in the hard-hit region, but is concerned that mainstream brewers are "driving blandness".
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India