Round-Up - CAGNY 2011
Investors in the US have been congregating in Florida this week for the annual CAGNY conference. Here, just-drinks brings you coverage of what drinks firms have been saying in their presentations.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has used the CAGNY investment conference in Florida to reiterate its full-year earnings outlook and set out its growth plans for 2011.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is better protected against rising commodity costs in Europe than UK soft drinks firm Britvic, analysts have said.
PepsiCo has used the CAGNY investment conference in Florida to emphasise the benefits of its acquisition of Russian dairy business Wimm-Bill-Dann, with one executive labelling the deal a "slam dunk".
Campbell Soup Co is to expand its presence in soft drinks with a raft of product launches in the second half the of the year.
The Coca-Cola Co has said that it remains optimistic about the North American soft drinks market, during a presentation to analysts at the CAGNY conference.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends