Round-Up - CAGNY 2011
Investors in the US have been congregating in Florida this week for the annual CAGNY conference. Here, just-drinks brings you coverage of what drinks firms have been saying in their presentations.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has used the CAGNY investment conference in Florida to reiterate its full-year earnings outlook and set out its growth plans for 2011.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is better protected against rising commodity costs in Europe than UK soft drinks firm Britvic, analysts have said.
PepsiCo has used the CAGNY investment conference in Florida to emphasise the benefits of its acquisition of Russian dairy business Wimm-Bill-Dann, with one executive labelling the deal a "slam dunk".
Campbell Soup Co is to expand its presence in soft drinks with a raft of product launches in the second half the of the year.
The Coca-Cola Co has said that it remains optimistic about the North American soft drinks market, during a presentation to analysts at the CAGNY conference.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts