Round-Up - CAGNY 2011
Investors in the US have been congregating in Florida this week for the annual CAGNY conference. Here, just-drinks brings you coverage of what drinks firms have been saying in their presentations.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has used the CAGNY investment conference in Florida to reiterate its full-year earnings outlook and set out its growth plans for 2011.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is better protected against rising commodity costs in Europe than UK soft drinks firm Britvic, analysts have said.
PepsiCo has used the CAGNY investment conference in Florida to emphasise the benefits of its acquisition of Russian dairy business Wimm-Bill-Dann, with one executive labelling the deal a "slam dunk".
Campbell Soup Co is to expand its presence in soft drinks with a raft of product launches in the second half the of the year.
The Coca-Cola Co has said that it remains optimistic about the North American soft drinks market, during a presentation to analysts at the CAGNY conference.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends