Round-Up - CAGNY 2011
Investors in the US have been congregating in Florida this week for the annual CAGNY conference. Here, just-drinks brings you coverage of what drinks firms have been saying in their presentations.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has used the CAGNY investment conference in Florida to reiterate its full-year earnings outlook and set out its growth plans for 2011.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is better protected against rising commodity costs in Europe than UK soft drinks firm Britvic, analysts have said.
PepsiCo has used the CAGNY investment conference in Florida to emphasise the benefits of its acquisition of Russian dairy business Wimm-Bill-Dann, with one executive labelling the deal a "slam dunk".
Campbell Soup Co is to expand its presence in soft drinks with a raft of product launches in the second half the of the year.
The Coca-Cola Co has said that it remains optimistic about the North American soft drinks market, during a presentation to analysts at the CAGNY conference.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets