Round-Up - CAGNY 2011
Investors in the US have been congregating in Florida this week for the annual CAGNY conference. Here, just-drinks brings you coverage of what drinks firms have been saying in their presentations.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has used the CAGNY investment conference in Florida to reiterate its full-year earnings outlook and set out its growth plans for 2011.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is better protected against rising commodity costs in Europe than UK soft drinks firm Britvic, analysts have said.
PepsiCo has used the CAGNY investment conference in Florida to emphasise the benefits of its acquisition of Russian dairy business Wimm-Bill-Dann, with one executive labelling the deal a "slam dunk".
Campbell Soup Co is to expand its presence in soft drinks with a raft of product launches in the second half the of the year.
The Coca-Cola Co has said that it remains optimistic about the North American soft drinks market, during a presentation to analysts at the CAGNY conference.
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India