Round-Up - CAGE 2012
The world's analysts descended on London this week for the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference. just-drinks and sister site just-food were the exclusive media partners for the three-day event. Here's a round-up of our exclusive coverage.
Major growth rates in emerging markets will mean these regions will rise to represent a third of the Coca-Cola Co's global business by 2020, a senior company representative has forecast.
The growing US cider market mirrors the country's craft beer sector 20 years ago and can reach similar levels over time, the boss of C&C Group has argued.
The head of Danone says he expects volume sales from its bottled water division to remain “resilient”, but warned that Western European markets continue to be “of concern” for the wider business.
The head of SABMiller's operations in Africa has said that the scramble for mergers & acquisitions in the continent's brewing category is pretty much over.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review