Round-Up - CAGE 2012
The world's analysts descended on London this week for the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference. just-drinks and sister site just-food were the exclusive media partners for the three-day event. Here's a round-up of our exclusive coverage.
Major growth rates in emerging markets will mean these regions will rise to represent a third of the Coca-Cola Co's global business by 2020, a senior company representative has forecast.
The growing US cider market mirrors the country's craft beer sector 20 years ago and can reach similar levels over time, the boss of C&C Group has argued.
The head of Danone says he expects volume sales from its bottled water division to remain “resilient”, but warned that Western European markets continue to be “of concern” for the wider business.
The head of SABMiller's operations in Africa has said that the scramble for mergers & acquisitions in the continent's brewing category is pretty much over.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends