Round-Up - CAGE 2012
The world's analysts descended on London this week for the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference. just-drinks and sister site just-food were the exclusive media partners for the three-day event. Here's a round-up of our exclusive coverage.
Major growth rates in emerging markets will mean these regions will rise to represent a third of the Coca-Cola Co's global business by 2020, a senior company representative has forecast.
The growing US cider market mirrors the country's craft beer sector 20 years ago and can reach similar levels over time, the boss of C&C Group has argued.
The head of Danone says he expects volume sales from its bottled water division to remain “resilient”, but warned that Western European markets continue to be “of concern” for the wider business.
The head of SABMiller's operations in Africa has said that the scramble for mergers & acquisitions in the continent's brewing category is pretty much over.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director