Round-Up - Brown-Forman's H1 Results 2013-14
In early-December, Brown-Forman reported its results for the six months to the end of October. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Brown-Forman has seen its first-half sales and profits grow as its North American whiskies continued to perform strongly.
Southern Comfort's marketers like to take their branding cues from the brand's spiritual homeland, New Orleans.
Brown-Forman's CEO has said “flavour fatigue” in the US vodka category may be pushing consumers towards Jack Daniel's extensions such as Tennessee Honey.
Brown-Forman is seeking to take its North American whiskey boom to Asia with the release of ultra-premium Jack Daniel's extensions, according to an analyst.
Today, Brown-Forman posted a rise in sales and profits in its first-half results, helped by the performance of its whiskey brands. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region and brand in the six months to the end of October.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends