Round-Up - Brown-Forman's H1 Results 2013-14
In early-December, Brown-Forman reported its results for the six months to the end of October. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Brown-Forman has seen its first-half sales and profits grow as its North American whiskies continued to perform strongly.
Southern Comfort's marketers like to take their branding cues from the brand's spiritual homeland, New Orleans.
Brown-Forman's CEO has said “flavour fatigue” in the US vodka category may be pushing consumers towards Jack Daniel's extensions such as Tennessee Honey.
Brown-Forman is seeking to take its North American whiskey boom to Asia with the release of ultra-premium Jack Daniel's extensions, according to an analyst.
Today, Brown-Forman posted a rise in sales and profits in its first-half results, helped by the performance of its whiskey brands. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region and brand in the six months to the end of October.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head