Round-Up - Brown-Forman's H1 Results 2013-14
In early-December, Brown-Forman reported its results for the six months to the end of October. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Brown-Forman has seen its first-half sales and profits grow as its North American whiskies continued to perform strongly.
Southern Comfort's marketers like to take their branding cues from the brand's spiritual homeland, New Orleans.
Brown-Forman's CEO has said “flavour fatigue” in the US vodka category may be pushing consumers towards Jack Daniel's extensions such as Tennessee Honey.
Brown-Forman is seeking to take its North American whiskey boom to Asia with the release of ultra-premium Jack Daniel's extensions, according to an analyst.
Today, Brown-Forman posted a rise in sales and profits in its first-half results, helped by the performance of its whiskey brands. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region and brand in the six months to the end of October.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends