Round-Up - Brown-Forman's H1 Results 2013-14
In early-December, Brown-Forman reported its results for the six months to the end of October. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Brown-Forman has seen its first-half sales and profits grow as its North American whiskies continued to perform strongly.
Southern Comfort's marketers like to take their branding cues from the brand's spiritual homeland, New Orleans.
Brown-Forman's CEO has said “flavour fatigue” in the US vodka category may be pushing consumers towards Jack Daniel's extensions such as Tennessee Honey.
Brown-Forman is seeking to take its North American whiskey boom to Asia with the release of ultra-premium Jack Daniel's extensions, according to an analyst.
Today, Brown-Forman posted a rise in sales and profits in its first-half results, helped by the performance of its whiskey brands. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region and brand in the six months to the end of October.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research