Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 Results 2014
At the end of July, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its half-year results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Grupo Modelo takeover has helped increase first-half sales and profits, while the World Cup boosted volumes in Brazil.
It's all over bar the shouting, as they say in football circles. So it was particularity apt that World Cup sponsor Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 report yesterday, which included the lead-up to and first three weeks of the football tournament, was described by one analyst as “slightly noisier than usual”.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has said Budweiser's market share in the US “remains an issue” but that the Rita extensions can balance the brand's portfolio.
Today, Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a rise in first-half group sales and net profits. Here just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's performance in its global markets:
Anheuser-Busch InBev reports its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Leuven-headquartered group's fortunes in the three month from April to June.
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages