Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 Results 2014
At the end of July, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its half-year results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Grupo Modelo takeover has helped increase first-half sales and profits, while the World Cup boosted volumes in Brazil.
It's all over bar the shouting, as they say in football circles. So it was particularity apt that World Cup sponsor Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 report yesterday, which included the lead-up to and first three weeks of the football tournament, was described by one analyst as “slightly noisier than usual”.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has said Budweiser's market share in the US “remains an issue” but that the Rita extensions can balance the brand's portfolio.
Today, Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a rise in first-half group sales and net profits. Here just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's performance in its global markets:
Anheuser-Busch InBev reports its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Leuven-headquartered group's fortunes in the three month from April to June.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- The wine category in 2016 - Review of the Year IV
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Drinks industry counters calls to ban alcohol ads
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends