Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 Results 2014
At the end of July, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its half-year results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Grupo Modelo takeover has helped increase first-half sales and profits, while the World Cup boosted volumes in Brazil.
It's all over bar the shouting, as they say in football circles. So it was particularity apt that World Cup sponsor Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 report yesterday, which included the lead-up to and first three weeks of the football tournament, was described by one analyst as “slightly noisier than usual”.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has said Budweiser's market share in the US “remains an issue” but that the Rita extensions can balance the brand's portfolio.
Today, Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a rise in first-half group sales and net profits. Here just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's performance in its global markets:
Anheuser-Busch InBev reports its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Leuven-headquartered group's fortunes in the three month from April to June.
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015