Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 Results 2014
At the end of July, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its half-year results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Grupo Modelo takeover has helped increase first-half sales and profits, while the World Cup boosted volumes in Brazil.
It's all over bar the shouting, as they say in football circles. So it was particularity apt that World Cup sponsor Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 report yesterday, which included the lead-up to and first three weeks of the football tournament, was described by one analyst as “slightly noisier than usual”.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has said Budweiser's market share in the US “remains an issue” but that the Rita extensions can balance the brand's portfolio.
Today, Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a rise in first-half group sales and net profits. Here just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's performance in its global markets:
Anheuser-Busch InBev reports its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Leuven-headquartered group's fortunes in the three month from April to June.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads