Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 Results 2014
At the end of July, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its half-year results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Grupo Modelo takeover has helped increase first-half sales and profits, while the World Cup boosted volumes in Brazil.
It's all over bar the shouting, as they say in football circles. So it was particularity apt that World Cup sponsor Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 report yesterday, which included the lead-up to and first three weeks of the football tournament, was described by one analyst as “slightly noisier than usual”.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has said Budweiser's market share in the US “remains an issue” but that the Rita extensions can balance the brand's portfolio.
Today, Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a rise in first-half group sales and net profits. Here just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's performance in its global markets:
Anheuser-Busch InBev reports its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Leuven-headquartered group's fortunes in the three month from April to June.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World