Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Full-Year Results 2012
In late-February, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its results for both the fourth quarter and the full year of 2012. Here is a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
The ongoing struggles in Central, Eastern and Western Europe have failed to hinder Anheuser-Busch Inbev in its full-year, with sales and profits both rising in 2012.
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s fourth-quarter results revealed “encouraging signs”, while its takeover of Grupo Modelo should complete in “the next few months”, according to analysts.
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said he is “optimistic” about the group’s prospects in China as it plans to open four more breweries in the country by 2015.
Earlier today Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a 13% rise in full-year net profits from a single-digit rise in sales. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the world’s biggest brewer’s results by region and by brand
Anheuser-Busch InBev will report its full-year and fourth-quarter results on Wednesday (27 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December and its performance in recent quarters.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research