Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Full-Year Results 2012
In late-February, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its results for both the fourth quarter and the full year of 2012. Here is a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
The ongoing struggles in Central, Eastern and Western Europe have failed to hinder Anheuser-Busch Inbev in its full-year, with sales and profits both rising in 2012.
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s fourth-quarter results revealed “encouraging signs”, while its takeover of Grupo Modelo should complete in “the next few months”, according to analysts.
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said he is “optimistic” about the group’s prospects in China as it plans to open four more breweries in the country by 2015.
Earlier today Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a 13% rise in full-year net profits from a single-digit rise in sales. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the world’s biggest brewer’s results by region and by brand
Anheuser-Busch InBev will report its full-year and fourth-quarter results on Wednesday (27 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December and its performance in recent quarters.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research