Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Full-Year Results 2012
In late-February, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its results for both the fourth quarter and the full year of 2012. Here is a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
The ongoing struggles in Central, Eastern and Western Europe have failed to hinder Anheuser-Busch Inbev in its full-year, with sales and profits both rising in 2012.
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s fourth-quarter results revealed “encouraging signs”, while its takeover of Grupo Modelo should complete in “the next few months”, according to analysts.
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said he is “optimistic” about the group’s prospects in China as it plans to open four more breweries in the country by 2015.
Earlier today Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a 13% rise in full-year net profits from a single-digit rise in sales. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the world’s biggest brewer’s results by region and by brand
Anheuser-Busch InBev will report its full-year and fourth-quarter results on Wednesday (27 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December and its performance in recent quarters.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends