Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Full-Year Results 2012
In late-February, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its results for both the fourth quarter and the full year of 2012. Here is a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
The ongoing struggles in Central, Eastern and Western Europe have failed to hinder Anheuser-Busch Inbev in its full-year, with sales and profits both rising in 2012.
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s fourth-quarter results revealed “encouraging signs”, while its takeover of Grupo Modelo should complete in “the next few months”, according to analysts.
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said he is “optimistic” about the group’s prospects in China as it plans to open four more breweries in the country by 2015.
Earlier today Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a 13% rise in full-year net profits from a single-digit rise in sales. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the world’s biggest brewer’s results by region and by brand
Anheuser-Busch InBev will report its full-year and fourth-quarter results on Wednesday (27 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December and its performance in recent quarters.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review