Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Full-Year Results 2012
In late-February, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its results for both the fourth quarter and the full year of 2012. Here is a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
The ongoing struggles in Central, Eastern and Western Europe have failed to hinder Anheuser-Busch Inbev in its full-year, with sales and profits both rising in 2012.
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s fourth-quarter results revealed “encouraging signs”, while its takeover of Grupo Modelo should complete in “the next few months”, according to analysts.
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said he is “optimistic” about the group’s prospects in China as it plans to open four more breweries in the country by 2015.
Earlier today Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a 13% rise in full-year net profits from a single-digit rise in sales. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the world’s biggest brewer’s results by region and by brand
Anheuser-Busch InBev will report its full-year and fourth-quarter results on Wednesday (27 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December and its performance in recent quarters.
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director