Focus - The Current State of Constellation Brands
The release today (6 January) of Constellation Brands' Q3 results means the US drinks giant will hog the headlines at the start of this year as it did at the end of last year. Here's a round-up of Constellation's movements in the last month.
Constellation Brands' rationale for selling its Australia and UK wine business has become clearer following the group's publication of third quarter profits.
Constellation Brands raised its full-year earnings guidance for the second time yesterday after seeing third quarter profits triple, so, naturally, its share price fell by 8%. Here, we examine a day of contrasts for the wine giant.
Constellation Brands has said that the sale of its Australian and UK wine operations will help it to become more profitable.
Constellation Brands has raised its full-year earnings guidance, despite suffering a 2% drop in net sales in the third quarter.
Constellation Brands will report its third-quarter results tomorrow (6 January). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of November.
Constellation Brands is paying a heavy price to offload the bulk of its Australian wine business and its move marks a low-point for the global wine industry.
Constellation Brands has announced the sale of its Australian wine business, as well as operations in the UK and South Africa, to private equity group CHAMP for AUD290M (US$290.8m).
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research