Focus - The Current State of Constellation Brands
The release today (6 January) of Constellation Brands' Q3 results means the US drinks giant will hog the headlines at the start of this year as it did at the end of last year. Here's a round-up of Constellation's movements in the last month.
Constellation Brands' rationale for selling its Australia and UK wine business has become clearer following the group's publication of third quarter profits.
Constellation Brands raised its full-year earnings guidance for the second time yesterday after seeing third quarter profits triple, so, naturally, its share price fell by 8%. Here, we examine a day of contrasts for the wine giant.
Constellation Brands has said that the sale of its Australian and UK wine operations will help it to become more profitable.
Constellation Brands has raised its full-year earnings guidance, despite suffering a 2% drop in net sales in the third quarter.
Constellation Brands will report its third-quarter results tomorrow (6 January). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of November.
Constellation Brands is paying a heavy price to offload the bulk of its Australian wine business and its move marks a low-point for the global wine industry.
Constellation Brands has announced the sale of its Australian wine business, as well as operations in the UK and South Africa, to private equity group CHAMP for AUD290M (US$290.8m).
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Where does 'craft' sit in soft drinks? - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Anheuser-Busch InBev 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Incoming Coca-Cola CEO says job cuts are coming
- Campari warns of political unease as 2016 shines
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends