Focus - The Current State of Constellation Brands
The release today (6 January) of Constellation Brands' Q3 results means the US drinks giant will hog the headlines at the start of this year as it did at the end of last year. Here's a round-up of Constellation's movements in the last month.
Constellation Brands' rationale for selling its Australia and UK wine business has become clearer following the group's publication of third quarter profits.
Constellation Brands raised its full-year earnings guidance for the second time yesterday after seeing third quarter profits triple, so, naturally, its share price fell by 8%. Here, we examine a day of contrasts for the wine giant.
Constellation Brands has said that the sale of its Australian and UK wine operations will help it to become more profitable.
Constellation Brands has raised its full-year earnings guidance, despite suffering a 2% drop in net sales in the third quarter.
Constellation Brands will report its third-quarter results tomorrow (6 January). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of November.
Constellation Brands is paying a heavy price to offload the bulk of its Australian wine business and its move marks a low-point for the global wine industry.
Constellation Brands has announced the sale of its Australian wine business, as well as operations in the UK and South Africa, to private equity group CHAMP for AUD290M (US$290.8m).
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review