Focus - Diageo's FY Results
A round-up of all just-drinks' coverage of Diageo's full-year figures.
Diageo plans to push further into Africa's beer market and invest more in emerging markets in Asia and Latin America as consumer demand for alcoholic drinks in Europe and North America continues to falter.
All the evidence is pointing toward a buoyant first half of 2010 for Scotch whisky exports, with the Scotch Whisky Association in a tellingly confident mood.
Diageo's full-year results have brought a mixed response from commentators and analysts. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the reactions.
Diageo has said that it expects profits momentum to continue after cost controls and an improved performance in recent months helped the drinks giant to increase sales and earnings for it fiscal year.
Diageo is set to report its full-year results tomorrow (26 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for Diageo in the six months to the end of June.
Diageo has followed rival Pernod Ricard in reporting a rebound in drinks sales in its fiscal third quarter.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends