Focus - Diageo's FY Results
A round-up of all just-drinks' coverage of Diageo's full-year figures.
Diageo plans to push further into Africa's beer market and invest more in emerging markets in Asia and Latin America as consumer demand for alcoholic drinks in Europe and North America continues to falter.
All the evidence is pointing toward a buoyant first half of 2010 for Scotch whisky exports, with the Scotch Whisky Association in a tellingly confident mood.
Diageo's full-year results have brought a mixed response from commentators and analysts. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the reactions.
Diageo has said that it expects profits momentum to continue after cost controls and an improved performance in recent months helped the drinks giant to increase sales and earnings for it fiscal year.
Diageo is set to report its full-year results tomorrow (26 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for Diageo in the six months to the end of June.
Diageo has followed rival Pernod Ricard in reporting a rebound in drinks sales in its fiscal third quarter.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller