Focus - Diageo's FY Results
A round-up of all just-drinks' coverage of Diageo's full-year figures.
Diageo plans to push further into Africa's beer market and invest more in emerging markets in Asia and Latin America as consumer demand for alcoholic drinks in Europe and North America continues to falter.
All the evidence is pointing toward a buoyant first half of 2010 for Scotch whisky exports, with the Scotch Whisky Association in a tellingly confident mood.
Diageo's full-year results have brought a mixed response from commentators and analysts. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the reactions.
Diageo has said that it expects profits momentum to continue after cost controls and an improved performance in recent months helped the drinks giant to increase sales and earnings for it fiscal year.
Diageo is set to report its full-year results tomorrow (26 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for Diageo in the six months to the end of June.
Diageo has followed rival Pernod Ricard in reporting a rebound in drinks sales in its fiscal third quarter.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends