Focus - Diageo's FY Results
A round-up of all just-drinks' coverage of Diageo's full-year figures.
Diageo plans to push further into Africa's beer market and invest more in emerging markets in Asia and Latin America as consumer demand for alcoholic drinks in Europe and North America continues to falter.
All the evidence is pointing toward a buoyant first half of 2010 for Scotch whisky exports, with the Scotch Whisky Association in a tellingly confident mood.
Diageo's full-year results have brought a mixed response from commentators and analysts. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the reactions.
Diageo has said that it expects profits momentum to continue after cost controls and an improved performance in recent months helped the drinks giant to increase sales and earnings for it fiscal year.
Diageo is set to report its full-year results tomorrow (26 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for Diageo in the six months to the end of June.
Diageo has followed rival Pernod Ricard in reporting a rebound in drinks sales in its fiscal third quarter.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role