Focus - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 Results
A full round-up of our coverage of Anheuser-Busch InBev's latest set of figures.
It is borderline preposterous that Anheuser-Busch InBev should have come through the biggest takeover in brewing industry history in the middle of the worst recession for a generation and then reduced debt faster than expected at the same time as maintaining increases in sales and profits.
Anheuser-Busch InBev brought optimism roaring back into the drinks sector this week by posting a healthy set of half-year numbers. just-drinks examines the market reaction.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has shrugged off concerns that a spike in wheat prices will affect the brewer's performance.
Strong gains in Brazil and a boost from the FIFA World Cup helped Anheuser-Busch InBev to increase beer sales in the first half of 2010, with the Budweiser brewer also reporting a solid profits rise.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is set to announce its first-half results tomorrow (12 August). Below, we take a look at the highs and lows for the firm in the three months to the end of June.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends