Comment - Spirits - The Glenlivet: Bad Luck or Good Judgement?
Last month, Pernod Ricard officially opened a distillery expansion for The Glenlivet. Considering the global economic landscape, was this bad luck, or will it prove to be good judgement? Richard Woodard considers.
Some journalistic questions are not so much serious enquiries as a ticking of the boxes – you ask because you have to, but you already know what the answer’s going to be.
Pernod Ricard has officially opened a GBP10m (US$14.6m) extension at its distillery for The Glenlivet Scotch whisky brand.
Chivas Brothers has unveiled plans to increase its operations facilities in Scotland by expanding The Glenlivet Distillery and re-opening the Braeval Distillery.
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits