Comment - Spirits - The Glenlivet: Bad Luck or Good Judgement?
Last month, Pernod Ricard officially opened a distillery expansion for The Glenlivet. Considering the global economic landscape, was this bad luck, or will it prove to be good judgement? Richard Woodard considers.
Some journalistic questions are not so much serious enquiries as a ticking of the boxes – you ask because you have to, but you already know what the answer’s going to be.
Pernod Ricard has officially opened a GBP10m (US$14.6m) extension at its distillery for The Glenlivet Scotch whisky brand.
Chivas Brothers has unveiled plans to increase its operations facilities in Scotland by expanding The Glenlivet Distillery and re-opening the Braeval Distillery.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review