Comment - Spirits - The Glenlivet: Bad Luck or Good Judgement?
Last month, Pernod Ricard officially opened a distillery expansion for The Glenlivet. Considering the global economic landscape, was this bad luck, or will it prove to be good judgement? Richard Woodard considers.
Some journalistic questions are not so much serious enquiries as a ticking of the boxes – you ask because you have to, but you already know what the answer’s going to be.
Pernod Ricard has officially opened a GBP10m (US$14.6m) extension at its distillery for The Glenlivet Scotch whisky brand.
Chivas Brothers has unveiled plans to increase its operations facilities in Scotland by expanding The Glenlivet Distillery and re-opening the Braeval Distillery.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads