Budweiser Black Crown - Anheuser-Busch InBev's New Launch
This month sees the brewer launch a new 6% dark variant of its flagship beer in the US. It's a further attempt to get a foothold in the craft beer market. But how will it fare?
Could a mass-produced 6% abv dark lager prosper in the US market? We’re about to find out.
Budweiser Black Crown – a stronger version of Anheuser-Busch's flagship beer – will go on sale in the US on 21 January and will be advertised during TV coverage of the Super Bowl.
The Brewers Association has accused global beer companies of trying to “blur the lines” between their products and "genuine" craft beers.
Big beer in the US resembles the Republican Party. Unfashionable, waning in popularity and needing to appeal to a new demographic.
Goose Island founder & CEO John Hall is stepping down at the brewer to help establish a craft beer advisory board at parent company Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev).
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed that it will launch a new stronger “dark” version of Budweiser, called Black Crown, early next year.
Anheuser-Busch InBev looks set to launch new stronger 'black' variants of five of its established lager brands.
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends