Budweiser Black Crown - Anheuser-Busch InBev's New Launch
This month sees the brewer launch a new 6% dark variant of its flagship beer in the US. It's a further attempt to get a foothold in the craft beer market. But how will it fare?
Could a mass-produced 6% abv dark lager prosper in the US market? We’re about to find out.
Budweiser Black Crown – a stronger version of Anheuser-Busch's flagship beer – will go on sale in the US on 21 January and will be advertised during TV coverage of the Super Bowl.
The Brewers Association has accused global beer companies of trying to “blur the lines” between their products and "genuine" craft beers.
Big beer in the US resembles the Republican Party. Unfashionable, waning in popularity and needing to appeal to a new demographic.
Goose Island founder & CEO John Hall is stepping down at the brewer to help establish a craft beer advisory board at parent company Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev).
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed that it will launch a new stronger “dark” version of Budweiser, called Black Crown, early next year.
Anheuser-Busch InBev looks set to launch new stronger 'black' variants of five of its established lager brands.
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Where does 'craft' sit in soft drinks? - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Anheuser-Busch InBev 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Incoming Coca-Cola CEO says job cuts are coming
- Campari warns of political unease as 2016 shines
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends