Budweiser Black Crown - Anheuser-Busch InBev's New Launch
This month sees the brewer launch a new 6% dark variant of its flagship beer in the US. It's a further attempt to get a foothold in the craft beer market. But how will it fare?
Could a mass-produced 6% abv dark lager prosper in the US market? We’re about to find out.
Budweiser Black Crown – a stronger version of Anheuser-Busch's flagship beer – will go on sale in the US on 21 January and will be advertised during TV coverage of the Super Bowl.
The Brewers Association has accused global beer companies of trying to “blur the lines” between their products and "genuine" craft beers.
Big beer in the US resembles the Republican Party. Unfashionable, waning in popularity and needing to appeal to a new demographic.
Goose Island founder & CEO John Hall is stepping down at the brewer to help establish a craft beer advisory board at parent company Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev).
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed that it will launch a new stronger “dark” version of Budweiser, called Black Crown, early next year.
Anheuser-Busch InBev looks set to launch new stronger 'black' variants of five of its established lager brands.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World