Diageo's decision to partner with Vietnam's local spirits hero, Hanoi Liquor Joint Stock Co, looks like a shrewd move, even if the financial...
Shares in Huiyuan Juice Group rose by 8% on Thursday (29 July) – the most in almost two months – after Groupe Danone agreed to sell its stak...
The Hangzhou Wahaha Group has announced a three-year sponsorship tie-up with Manchester United.
The Hangzhou Wahaha Group has said it will look at global acquisitions in a bid to expand overseas, according to reports.
The Bank of China has signed an agreement to lend the Hangzhou Wahaha Group (CNY10bn) US$1.56bn, according to a report.
Hangzhou Wahaha Group is to consider a public listing alongside its plans to launch a hypermarket chain this year, according to reports.
Hangzhou Wahaha Group founder Zong Qinghou is to venture into retailing, partly to expand his company's drinks distribution, according to reports.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK