Bottled water appears to have been the biggest victim of the economic downturn, particularly in Western Europe. Richard Corbett takes a look...
Nestle and Danone's waters divisions both reported sales increases in the first-half of the year, signalling that bottled water is experienc...
While marketing bottled water in countries with a safe tap water supply is seen as environmentally unsustainable by campaigners, the bottled...
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Nestle has posted continued growth for its water division in the year so far, with all regions delivering positive numbers for Nestle Waters.
Nestle has said that it is seeing improving momentum in its North America business, despite competition in the region hitting nine-month sales at its waters division.
Nestle Waters has recorded a drop in nine-month sales, hurt by competition in North America.
Nestle Waters has appointed a marketing director for its France and Belgium divisions.
Nestlé Deutschland AG in Soft Drinks (Germany)
Nestlé Deutschland AG ranked eighth in the German soft drinks market in 2012. Its strategy is to offer well-known brands but in a few categories, such as Vittel in bottled water and Nescafé in RTD cof...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research