On Sunday (11 May), the Asia Pacific leg of Tax Free World Association's exhibition series kicks off. The event takes place against a backdr...
Today, Pernod Ricard released its half-year results, which showed single-digit drops in sales and net profits. Here is a closer look at the...
Earlier today (29 August), Pernod Ricard released its results for the 2012-13 fiscal year. Here's a closer look at the company's performance...
Last week, the International Spirits Challenge announced the full list of gold medal and trophy-winning spirits brands for 2013. Here is the...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2010.
While our paths have crossed on an almost monthly basis over the last six years, just-drinks has never interviewed the chairman and CEO of Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers unit, Christian Porta. So, when Olly Wehring was invited to the official opening of The Glenlivet's distillery extension last month, he took the opportunity to finally pin Porta down for a chat on all things Chivas.
The Travel Retail arm of Pernod Ricard has launched an addition to the Single Cask Editions range from The Glenlivet.
Pernod Ricard has lined up the release of a range of Scotch whiskies under its The Glenlivet single malt brand name.
Pernod Ricard's next expression from its Glenlivet stable has been chosen by an online vote.
The US arm of Pernod Ricard has released full details of its gift pack offerings for the holiday season in the country.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team