The Finnish Federation of the Brewing and Soft Drinks Industry
Soft drinks companies and brewers are facing the possibility of higher excise duties on their products as a result of tax reforms proposed by the Finnish Ministry of Finance. Ben Cooper reports.
The Finnish brewing industry has slammed the country’s moves to restrict alcohol advertising. The Finnish parliament has approved plans to curtail TV and cinema advertising by beverage alcohol producers.
Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2016: Finland; Comp
The overall beverage market was seasonally less dynamic with the notable exception of alcoholic drinks. Alcoholic drinks got off to a good start as consumer confidence in the economy grew. Packaged wa...
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages