The Finnish Federation of the Brewing and Soft Drinks Industry
Soft drinks companies and brewers are facing the possibility of higher excise duties on their products as a result of tax reforms proposed by the Finnish Ministry of Finance. Ben Cooper reports.
The Finnish brewing industry has slammed the country’s moves to restrict alcohol advertising. The Finnish parliament has approved plans to curtail TV and cinema advertising by beverage alcohol producers.
Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2016: Finland; Comp
The overall beverage market was seasonally less dynamic with the notable exception of alcoholic drinks. Alcoholic drinks got off to a good start as consumer confidence in the economy grew. Packaged wa...
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report