The Center on Alcohol Marketing and Youth
In its forthcoming review of alcohol advertising self-regulation, the Federal Trade Commission will look at digital and social media for the first time. Ben Cooper believes that, in spite of the industry expanding its codes to cover these media, the review may shine a spotlight on an area of particular sensitivity for the alcohol sector.
A top Diageo executive has attacked a US alcohol pressure group, accusing it of "scaremongering" and of being a "propagator of junk science".
The US drinks industry has been given a pat on the back for curbing the level of alcohol advertising which is viewed by the country’s youth.
The Distilled Spirits Council (DISCUS) has countered a recent attack on the drinks industry’s approach to responsible drinking in the US.
The alcohol industry has come under fire from a pressure group for its alleged failure to invest enough in responsible drinking advertising in the US.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research