The Center on Alcohol Marketing and Youth
In its forthcoming review of alcohol advertising self-regulation, the Federal Trade Commission will look at digital and social media for the first time. Ben Cooper believes that, in spite of the industry expanding its codes to cover these media, the review may shine a spotlight on an area of particular sensitivity for the alcohol sector.
A top Diageo executive has attacked a US alcohol pressure group, accusing it of "scaremongering" and of being a "propagator of junk science".
The US drinks industry has been given a pat on the back for curbing the level of alcohol advertising which is viewed by the country’s youth.
The Distilled Spirits Council (DISCUS) has countered a recent attack on the drinks industry’s approach to responsible drinking in the US.
The alcohol industry has come under fire from a pressure group for its alleged failure to invest enough in responsible drinking advertising in the US.
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India