The head of Gruppo Campari has said bourbon brand Wild Turkey is not destined for a plethora of flavour extensions....
Earlier today (12 May), Gruppo Campari announced its first quarter results, including a 73% hike in pre-tax profits and a 13% sales increase...
Earlier today, Gruppo Campari announced its half-year results, with a stronger second quarter propping a poor Q1. Here, just-drinks takes a...
Earlier today (12 March), Gruppo Campari announced its full-year results, making a recovery after a difficult first half. Here, just-drinks...
Having not made a major acquisition for a couple of years, Campari was back in the spotlight last month when it acquired Wild Turkey Bourbon from Pernod Ricard. Campari CEO Bob Kunze-Concewitz spoke with Olly Wehring about the acquisition, the progress of other brands, including Skyy Vodka and Glen Grant Scotch whisky, and the impact of the recession.
Gloomy talk of a global economic slowdown have so far failed to dilute growth in the US vodka category. One of the better known contenders in the segment – if only for its ocean blue-coloured bottle – is Skyy vodka. In this month's just-drinks interview, Olly Wehring grills the president & CEO of Skyy Spirits, Gerry Ruvo, over the rise of the company's namesake vodka brand, what the future holds for the Campari-owned unit, and how much longer vodka's moment in the US sun can last.
Campari has readied another two variants from its Skyy Infusions flavoured vodka range.
Gruppo Campari has raised the curtain on a new US$43m packaging facility at its Wild Turkey distillery in the US to meet growing global demand for its spirit brands.
Gruppo Campari has launched a limited-edition Skyy Vodka bottle to mark its sponsorship of Emirates Team New Zealand in the America's Cup.
Campari has teamed up with swimwear label L*Space to launch a limited-edition bottle for its Skyy Vodka brand.
Campari has unveiled the TV campaign behind its latest flavoured vodka, Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape.
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, SABMiller, Campari, Monster Beverage Corp and the Australian wine industry.
The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Campari
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
Global Spirits Market: News and Events December 2013
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review