Scheid Vineyards has seen its net losses worsen in the first quarter of its fiscal year.
Scheid Vineyards has posted a rise in sales and a drop in losses for its latest financial year.
Scheid Vineyards cut net losses in the first nine months of 2009 and is on a firmer financial footing after securing renewed support from its banks.
Scheid Vineyards in the US is attempting to renegotiate its bank loans following deepening losses in the first half of the group's fiscal year.
Scheid Vineyards today reported a widening of its first quarter net losses, despite improved sales and a narrowing of its operating losses.
Scheid Vineyards has confirmed its results for its first half.
Scheid Vineyards has delivered its first set of quarterly results since changing its fiscal year dates.
Scheid Vineyards has reported a lift in both sales and profits for last year.
Scheid Vineyards has reversed its net loss in the year so far, albeit through the sale of one of its vineyards.
Scheid Vineyards has posted a slight lift in gross profit on the back of soaring sales in its second quarter.
Scheid Vineyards has credited bulk wine sales for a lift in its first quarter figures.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview