Scheid Vineyards has seen its net losses worsen in the first quarter of its fiscal year.
Scheid Vineyards has posted a rise in sales and a drop in losses for its latest financial year.
Scheid Vineyards cut net losses in the first nine months of 2009 and is on a firmer financial footing after securing renewed support from its banks.
Scheid Vineyards in the US is attempting to renegotiate its bank loans following deepening losses in the first half of the group's fiscal year.
Scheid Vineyards today reported a widening of its first quarter net losses, despite improved sales and a narrowing of its operating losses.
Scheid Vineyards Inc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Pro
Synopsis Canadean's "Scheid Vineyards Inc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role