| 22 Dec 2008
Not surprisingly perhaps it is the effects of the global economic downturn that have dominated the wine pages of just-drinks over the past year. Richard Woodard reviews a difficult year for the international wine business and assesses the chances of things improving in the immediate future.
| 11 Mar 2015
The countdown to ProWein continues, which starts on Sunday. Here's part three of our preview:
| 20 Jul 2009
Diamond Estates Wines & Spirits has been appointed the Canadian sales and marketing agent for Chilean wine producer Vina San Pedro in Canada.
| 1 May 2009
Yarraman Winery has pulled out of talks with Drinks Americas Holdings over a possible acquisition of the Australian wine company.
| 23 Mar 2009
Drinks Americas Holdings has lined up the acquisition of newly-named Global Beverage Asia.
| 16 Jul 2008
Compañía Cervecerías Unidas has approved the merger of its wine subsidiary Viña San Pedro with Viña Tarapacá.
| 24 Jul 2007
The establishment of a new umbrella organisation for Chile’s wine industry will not bring any changes to promotional body Wines of Chile, according to the head of the body in the UK.
| 24 Jul 2007
The Chilean wine industry has officially launched a new umbrella wine association.
| 27 Apr 2007
Compania Cervecerias Unidas has reported a strong start to 2007.
| 7 Feb 2007
Chilean wine group San Pedro has named Les Grands Chais de France as its distributor for the UK market.
| 7 Feb 2007
Chilean wine group Viña San Pedro has snapped up local winery Viña Leyda as it looks to strengthen its presence in the country’s emerging wine regions.
| 5 Feb 2007
Chilean wine group San Pedro has parted company with its UK agent Buckingham Vintners.
| 11 Jan 2007
A shareholder in Buckingham Vintners has upped its stake in the UK wine agent.
| 4 Dec 2006
Chile’s largest wine producer San Pedro has ploughed US$5m into its Viña Altaïr joint venture in an effort to reduce debts at the company.
| 26 Oct 2006
San Pedro is poised to add to its Chilean wine range - this time with two Argentinean offerings.
| 11 Oct 2006
Viña San Pedro’s UK agent Buckingham Vintners has announced a new packaging design for the Chilean winery’s 35° South brand.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research