Russian Standard has launched a new flavoured variant of its Polish vodka brand Zubrówka.
Mast-Jägermeister is to take its UK distribution JV in-house.
Walsh Whiskey Distillery has consolidated its sales and distribution footprint in Scandinavia, securing a deal with Interbrands Nordic in the region.
Chilean wine maker Concha y Toro has switched the distribution of its portfolio in Russia to Russian Standard.
Russian Standard has agreed a distribution deal for its namesake vodka in South Korea.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK