The Coca-Cola Co's largest independent bottler has been flexing its considerable might of late....
Coca-Cola Co's $12bn deal to acquire the North American operations of Coca-Cola Enterprises has dominated business news headlines in the las...
The bitterest rivalry in the soft drinks market and arguably in the entire consumer goods arena is that between Coca-Cola and PepsiCo. Conve...
The largest bottler of PepsiCo beverages, Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG), this week released its full-year results, likely the last for the firm...
The opportunity to grab some time with the chief marketing officer of a company the size of The Coca-Cola Co. doesn't come along very often. However, when just-drinks was invited to Zurich by the company last week, the chance to grab an audience with Joe Tripodi was the clincher. Olly Wehring puts the questions to Tripodi, and his time starts... now.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global soft drinks & bottled water category. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and spirits & wine.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
According to a report in the New York Post yesterday (16 November), PepsiCo is working on two major acquisitions, in addition to examining the possibility of a business split.
The Coca-Cola Co has agreed to purchase US bottler Great Plains Coca-Cola Bottling Co for US$360m.
PepsiCo has said that it is looking to accelerate the growth of its nutritional segment, with a focus on Gatorade and products under the Wimm-Bill-Dann banner.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Belvedere unveils executive team