French wine cooperative Mont Tauch has appointed Jean-Philippe Trollet as its first head winemaker.
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair & Distil…
Around 400,000 bottles of cheap wine falsely labelled as being from the Mont Tauch Cooperative in Southern France have been uncovered on sale in China.
Jean-Marc Astruc has been re-elected as president of the Mont Tauch wine cooperative in southern France.
The long-standing marketing & communications director of French wine cooperative Mont Tauch is to stand down.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report