The wine world – whether consumers or producers – is often characterised as traditional and conservative. But environmental concerns, rising transport and raw material costs and the need to cater for different lifestyle demands have prompted wine companies to embrace new packaging concepts. Catherine Mars of Euromonitor International takes a look at recent innovations.
French wine cooperative Mont Tauch has appointed Jean-Philippe Trollet as its first head winemaker.
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair & Distil…
Around 400,000 bottles of cheap wine falsely labelled as being from the Mont Tauch Cooperative in Southern France have been uncovered on sale in China.
Jean-Marc Astruc has been re-elected as president of the Mont Tauch wine cooperative in southern France.
The long-standing marketing & communications director of French wine cooperative Mont Tauch is to stand down.
Fitou, the small wine appellation in southern France, is set to enter the Sud de France umbrella brand in a bid to improve the region's presence in foreign markets.
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair, news from Thierry's, Plaimont, ZGM and the Wine Association of Slovenija.
Mont Tauch has launched a new Tetra Pak for its Village du Sud range of Vins de Pays d’Oc in the UK.
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
French wine co-op Mont Tauch is to launch a range of branded wines in the UK in May.
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages