| 12 Dec 2007
The wine world – whether consumers or producers – is often characterised as traditional and conservative. But environmental concerns, rising transport and raw material costs and the need to cater for different lifestyle demands have prompted wine companies to embrace new packaging concepts. Catherine Mars of Euromonitor International takes a look at recent innovations.
| 20 Aug 2010
French wine cooperative Mont Tauch has appointed Jean-Philippe Trollet as its first head winemaker.
| 7 May 2010
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair & Distil…
| 24 Feb 2010
Around 400,000 bottles of cheap wine falsely labelled as being from the Mont Tauch Cooperative in Southern France have been uncovered on sale in China.
| 4 Aug 2009
Jean-Marc Astruc has been re-elected as president of the Mont Tauch wine cooperative in southern France.
| 26 May 2009
The long-standing marketing & communications director of French wine cooperative Mont Tauch is to stand down.
| 13 Aug 2008
Fitou, the small wine appellation in southern France, is set to enter the Sud de France umbrella brand in a bid to improve the region's presence in foreign markets.
| 13 May 2008
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair, news from Thierry's, Plaimont, ZGM and the Wine Association of Slovenija.
| 24 Sep 2007
Mont Tauch has launched a new Tetra Pak for its Village du Sud range of Vins de Pays d’Oc in the UK.
| 15 May 2007
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
| 12 Mar 2007
French wine co-op Mont Tauch is to launch a range of branded wines in the UK in May.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts