Inver House Distillers
Inver House Distillers is to double capacity at its Speyburn Scotch distillery after organising a new GBP10m (US$15.4m) loan.
Inver House Distillers is set to release a limited edition, cask strength expression of is AnCnoc Scotch whisky, dating back 30 years.
International Beverage Holdings has launched four aged expressions of its Balblair Scotch whisky into the US market.
Inver House Distillers has released a limited edition, 18-year-old expression of its anCnoc single malt Scotch whisky.
Inver House Distillers has reported a double-digit drop in full-year profits and sales, but has described the performance as “satisfactory”.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head