Inver House Distillers
Inver House Distillers is to double capacity at its Speyburn Scotch distillery after organising a new GBP10m (US$15.4m) loan.
Inver House Distillers is set to release a limited edition, cask strength expression of is AnCnoc Scotch whisky, dating back 30 years.
International Beverage Holdings has launched four aged expressions of its Balblair Scotch whisky into the US market.
Inver House Distillers has released a limited edition, 18-year-old expression of its anCnoc single malt Scotch whisky.
Inver House Distillers has reported a double-digit drop in full-year profits and sales, but has described the performance as “satisfactory”.
Global Spirits Market: News and Events February 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during February....
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review