INAO - Institut National des Appellations d’Origine
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Yves Bénard is to become the first Frenchman to lead the International Organisation of Vine and Wine (OIV) for more than 40 years.
French spirits body Fédération Française des Spiritueux has named Jean-Pierre Lacarrière as its new president.
French wine body the Conseil des Vins de Saint-Emilion (CVSE) is lobbying the Ministry of Agriculture to appeal to France’s Council of State over a recent court decision confirming the scrapping of the 2006 St Emilion classification.
To a backdrop of growing global demand, the national committee of French AOC validating body, the INAO, has unanimously approved a project to enlarge the production zone of Champagne which until now has been restricted by legislation dating back to 1927.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report