INAO - Institut National des Appellations d’Origine
Yves Bénard is to become the first Frenchman to lead the International Organisation of Vine and Wine (OIV) for more than 40 years.
French spirits body Fédération Française des Spiritueux has named Jean-Pierre Lacarrière as its new president.
French wine body the Conseil des Vins de Saint-Emilion (CVSE) is lobbying the Ministry of Agriculture to appeal to France’s Council of State over a recent court decision confirming the scrapping of the 2006 St Emilion classification.
To a backdrop of growing global demand, the national committee of French AOC validating body, the INAO, has unanimously approved a project to enlarge the production zone of Champagne which until now has been restricted by legislation dating back to 1927.
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research