Hansen Natural Corp.
Leading Brands has posted a slip in sales and a rise in net losses for its latest fiscal year.
Hansen Natural Corp. has lined up a share repurchase programme.
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
Hansen Natural Corp. has posted a record end to 2007.
The president of the Monster Beverage unit at Hansen Natural Corp. has exercised options for 370,400 shares of common stock.
Hansen Natural Corp. has today (27 February) posted soaring annual profits for 2006 thanks to its Monster energy drink and a US distribution deal with Anheuser-Busch.
Hansen Natural Corp. has teamed up with PepsiCo in Canada. PepsiCo.’s Canadian arm will replace Leading Brands as the distributor of Monster Energy, Lost Energy, Joker Mad Energy and Hansen’s energy products throughout the country.
Anheuser-Busch is to take on the US on-trade distribution for Hansen Natural Corp.’s flagship brand Monster Energy.
Hansen Natural Corp. has set up a special committee following an information request from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
California-based soft drinks producer Hansen Natural Corp. has announced that its board has approved the increase of its current US$50m stock repurchase programme to $75m.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends