Hansen Natural Corp.
Leading Brands has posted a slip in sales and a rise in net losses for its latest fiscal year.
Hansen Natural Corp. has lined up a share repurchase programme.
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
Hansen Natural Corp. has posted a record end to 2007.
The president of the Monster Beverage unit at Hansen Natural Corp. has exercised options for 370,400 shares of common stock.
Hansen Natural Corp. has today (27 February) posted soaring annual profits for 2006 thanks to its Monster energy drink and a US distribution deal with Anheuser-Busch.
Hansen Natural Corp. has teamed up with PepsiCo in Canada. PepsiCo.’s Canadian arm will replace Leading Brands as the distributor of Monster Energy, Lost Energy, Joker Mad Energy and Hansen’s energy products throughout the country.
Anheuser-Busch is to take on the US on-trade distribution for Hansen Natural Corp.’s flagship brand Monster Energy.
Hansen Natural Corp. has set up a special committee following an information request from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
California-based soft drinks producer Hansen Natural Corp. has announced that its board has approved the increase of its current US$50m stock repurchase programme to $75m.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research