Glenora Distillers International
Canadian single malt whisky producer Glenora Distillers is celebrating victory in its legal battle with the Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) over its 'Glen Breton' brand.
The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) is to appeal a Canadian court ruling allowing a Nova Scotia distillery to call its product ‘Glen Breton’.
The Scotch Whisky Association is considering an appeal against a ruling in Canada, allowing Glenora Distillery to continue using the brand name Glen Breton.
A court in Canada has reversed an earlier ruling permitting a Canadian distiller using the word ‘Glen’ on one of its whiskies.
The Scotch Whisky Association has launched a fresh appeal to stop a Canadian distiller using the word “Glen” on one of its whiskies.
The Scotch Whisky Association has lost its trademark fight over a Canadian whisky.
The Scotch Whisky Association has urged Canada’s trademark authorities to block a local distiller from registering the Glen Breton trademark.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends