The CEO of Brown-Forman has flagged the growth of rival vodka “upstarts” such as Tito's Handmade Vodka as driving a “brutally competitive” v...
Earlier this year, the Finnish Government announced plans to privatise Altia Corp, as part of its programme to raise funds for budget spendi...
Earlier today (5 March), Brown-Forman posted its Q3 and YTD results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by r...
Brown-Forman's CEO has said “flavour fatigue” in the US vodka category may be pushing consumers towards Jack Daniel's extensions such as Ten...
In the first part of just-drinks' interview with Paul Varga, the CEO of Brown-Forman discussed the company's portfolio and prospects in emerging markets. In this second - and final - part, Varga details the company's take on the mergers & acquisitions scene in the global spirits industry, and the roll of innovation as an alternative to M&A.
Earlier this year, Ben Cooper met the CEO of Brown-Forman, Paul Varga, in the company's heartland, the US. In the first instalment of this two-part interview, the two look at Brown-Forman's position in the drinks industry, its portfolio of spirits brands and its prospects and ambitions in the emerging markets.
Belvedere will be the latest vodka to be linked with James Bond after brand owner Moët Hennessy signed a tie-up with the makers of 'Spectre', the next film in the franchise.
The head of Brown-Forman has hinted at the prospect of the company building its own Scotch or Irish whisk(e)y production facility as an alternative to an acquisition in either category.
Brown-Forman is set to consolidate its management footprint in Europe through a central head office for the region in Amsterdam.
Southern Comfort is bouncing back for Brown-Forman with a “dramatic improvement” in US sales, the company has said.
Brown-Forman has posted a double-digit increase in H1 net profits as volumes gains and price increases saw it raise its full-year outlook.
The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Brown Forman
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly