Last week, the International Spirits Challenge all of its gold medal and trophy-winning spirits brands for 2013. Here is the list of brandy,...
Late last week, the gold medal winners in the gin, vodka, Tequila and liqueurs sub-categories of this year's International Spirits Challenge...
| 10 Jun 2015
Earlier today, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's wine and spirits brands. In this excerpt from the full report, which can be downloaded here, the company considers the consumer trends that have shaped the wine and spirits categories in the last ten years.
| 2 Jun 2014
Earlier today (2 June), brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's wine and spirits brands. Here's a look at 'The Power 100', along with the methodology used to draw up the list.
| 24 May 2013
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology used to draw up 'The Power 100'.
| 18 Sep 2008
Vodka is the drink of the moment in the Dominican Republic, growing 50% in 2007 according to recent research from the IWSR.
| 2 Nov 2012
Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands is launching a print and outdoor marketing campaign for its Eristoff vodka brand in the UK, designed to maintain its appeal with younger consumers.
| 19 Aug 2011
Diageo is toasting the release of The IWSR’s Top 50 International Spirits Brands list, holding on to the top spot and boasting the largest grower in the top ten.
| 1 Aug 2011
Bacardi’s Eristoff Gold
| 18 Feb 2011
Bacardi is set to roll out its Eristoff vodka portfolio across the US.
| 14 Jan 2011
Bacardi-Martini India has launched its Superior Rum and Eristoff vodka in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, a market tightly controlled by the Government.
| 17 Jun 2010
Bacardi-Martini's Eristoff & Cola
| 19 Nov 2008
One of Bacardi's global brand directors is set to leave the company.
| 14 Oct 2008
Bacardi Martini India is planning a new marketing drive across its brands, in order to capitalise on the country’s growing thirst for premium spirits.
| 31 May 2007
Bacardi has launched Eristoff vodka in India and plans further investment in the country, according to local reports.
| 24 Jan 2007
Bacardi is set to launch a global marketing push behind vodka brand Eristoff.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research