Drinks Americas Holdings has agreed exclusive distribution rights for Mexican craft beer Rio Bravo in the US.
Marigold Brewing Company has signed a deal with Drinks Americas Holdings to brew the first Mexican craft beers launched in the US.
Drinks Americas has appointed Douglas Cole to its board of directors, the company announced yesterday (21 May).
Drinks Americas is to mount a US$2m marketing drive on Kah Tequila, to coincide with the brand's nationwide launch in the US.
Drinks Americas has reported a leap in half-year sales following its deal to gain distribution 39 drinks brands owned by Worldwide Beverage Imports, but the company remained in the red.
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- NPD: Beam Suntory's Ardmore Tradition, Triple Wood
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review