Drinks Americas Holdings has agreed exclusive distribution rights for Mexican craft beer Rio Bravo in the US.
Marigold Brewing Company has signed a deal with Drinks Americas Holdings to brew the first Mexican craft beers launched in the US.
Drinks Americas has appointed Douglas Cole to its board of directors, the company announced yesterday (21 May).
Drinks Americas is to mount a US$2m marketing drive on Kah Tequila, to coincide with the brand's nationwide launch in the US.
Drinks Americas has reported a leap in half-year sales following its deal to gain distribution 39 drinks brands owned by Worldwide Beverage Imports, but the company remained in the red.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets