Dr Pepper Snapple Group
When PepsiCo revealed last year that it was working on a sweetener innovation, CEO Indra Nooyi said it could “alter the trajectory of the co...
Earlier today (12 February), Dr Pepper Snapple Group posted flat full-year profits and sales growth. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look a...
On the back of weak results in the first nine months of 2013, Cott Corp confirmed last week that it has appointed Credit Suisse to evaluate...
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) will report results for its fourth quarter and full year on Wednesday (12 February). Here, just-drinks brings...
Campbell Soup Co has said it is reviewing a letter from a health group that threatens to sue the company for using allegedly “deceptive” labels on two of its juice brands.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has hailed a strong start to 2014, as profits soared on steady sales.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has declined to comment on an investigtion by a New York City law firm over “possible claims of breaches of fiduciary duty” by members of the company's board.
The Coca-Cola Co has outperformed PepsiCo in US regular CSD sales growth in the most recent quarter but both companies have seen diet soft drinks lose ground, new figures have shown.
The World’s Most Ethical Companies
Introduction The annual World’s Most Ethical Companies list is compiled by the Ethisphere Institute, an “independent center of research, best practices, and thought leadership that promotes best prac...
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits