Germany’s Federal Cartel Office (FCO) has handed out another EUR231.2m (US$318.9m) of fines to six more brewers in the country over alleged price fixing.
UK cider maker Westons hopes its first international acquisition will treble its sales in the growing Australian market and pave the way for further expansion.
InBev may look to sell its Beck's beer brand as part of disposals following the brewer's takeover of Anheuser-Busch.
Radeberger Gruppe has reported a slight dip in sales volumes for the first four months of this year, but has still forecast sales value growth for this year.
Radeberger Gruppe has received the green light from the European Commission for its proposed purchase of Getränke Essmann.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK