Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Beer consumption in Germany last year fell to its lowest level since reunification, according to official statistics.
Beer consumption in Germany has hit its lowest level for 15 years, according to recent statistics.
Warsteiner has followed Radeberger in announcing its intention to quit the German beer trade association Deutsche Brauer-Bund.
Radeberger is vacating its position within the German beer trade association Deutsche Brauer-Bund.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly