Last week, the International Spirits Challenge announced the full list of gold medal and trophy-winning spirits brands for 2013. Here is the...
Earlier today (24 July), the International Wine & Spirit Competition released the list of full winners for spirits for 2013. Here is the lis...
In the first part of just-drinks' interview with the CEO of Edrington, Ian Curle set out why his company was bringing its global distribution in-house and investing heavily in its The Macallan Scotch whisky. In part two, Curle talks about his company's unique ownership structure and shares his thoughts on the next possible golden era for Scotch.
Late last year, just-drinks travelled to New York to interview - for the first time - the CEO of Edrington, owner of the Cutty Sark, The Famous Grouse, Highland Park and The Macallan Scotch whisky brands, Brugal rum and Snow Leopard vodka.
Edrington has asked its strategy and development director Paul Hyde to take responsibility for the company’s regional brands and head up its Europe, Middle East and Africa businesses.
Edrington has rolled out a limited edition, 33-year-old expression of its Cutty Sark blended Scotch whisky.
Cutty Sark Scotch whisky is set to launch in India after the brand's owner, Edrington, signed a joint-venture deal with Kyndal Group.
Edrington's Cutty Sark Prohibition Edition
The BenRiach Distillery Co's “under the radar” swoop for Glenglassaugh last week is unlikely to be repeated as the Scotch industry's battle for capacity intensifies, the firm's head has said.
At a Burns Night supper in Kings Cross last week, the team from the International Wines and Spirits Competition were letting their hair down.
The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Edrington
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
Hite Jinro Co., Ltd : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Prof
Canadean's "Hite Jinro Co., Ltd : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains...
Global Spirits Market: News and Events December 2013
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report