Few companies felt the shockwave of Allied Domecq’s sale more than Corby Distilleries. But the Canadian company has shrugged off the doubts and concerns about its future to emerge a stronger and more focussed operation. Con Constandis, the company’s CEO, talks to Olly Wehring about this evolution, the sale of an iconic brand and his international aspirations.
Halewood International has launched a cherry variant of Corby Distilleries' Lamb's Spiced range in the UK, to target demand for sweeter taste profiles.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Corby Spirit & Wine has seen a slight increase in its full-year sales, but profits slipped as its domestic market of Canada was “soft” and administration costs rose.
Corby Distilleries has changed its name and logo to “reflect" its partnership with Pernod Ricard, the majority-owner of the company.
Corby Distilleries has extended its deal to handle Pernod Ricard's Absolut vodka brand in Canada for a further eight years.
Canada Food and Drink Report Q1 2014
Business Monitor International's Canada Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
Central America Food and Drink Report Q1 2014
Business Monitor International's Central America Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regu...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report