| 3 Jun 2008
The London International Wine Fair always offers a wide variety of exhibitors, including a healthy representation from less well-known regions. Chris Losh took the opportunity of last month’s fair to investigate some smaller but clearly ambitious wine producers from India, the Pacific north-west of the US and Israel.
| 19 Aug 2011
Australian Vintage has said that it will be forced to report a AUD3.1m (US$3.2m) impairment charge in relation to the sale of its Loxton winery.
| 10 Jun 2009
Indian wine giant Indage Vintners plans to raise INR2bn via a share rights issue.
| 4 Jun 2009
Indage Vintners has denied that it is in talks with Japan's Asahi and Indian businessman Ravi Jain about a stake sale, but confirmed that it is seeking to raise fresh finance.
| 12 Jan 2009
Indage UK has signed a deal to bottle Foster's wine brands, according to an unconfirmed report.
| 7 Jan 2009
France's Champagne producers have welcomed a decision by Indian wine group Champagne Indage to change its name to Indage Vintners, out of respect for the iconic French region.
| 27 May 2008
It was the big names and the big deals that dominated the just-drinks headlines in this last week. Read on to see which stories attracted the most visitors over the last seven days.
| 22 May 2008
India’s oldest and largest vintner, Champagne Indage has acquired UK-based supplier Darlington Wines.
| 16 May 2008
Champagne Indage said today (16 May) its units plan to acquire wine businesses in South Africa, the UK and South Australia.
| 2 Feb 2007
Indian wine group Champagne Indage has posted a healthy set of figures for its fourth quarter.
| 24 Jan 2007
Indian wine group Champagne Indage has bought the winemaking arm of Australian company Tandou for an undisclosed sum. The deal is Champagne Indage’s second international acquisition. Last year, the company bought UK-based wine agent McKinley Vintners.
| 13 Sep 2006
Champagne Indage, the market leader in wines in India, has divested a 6.9% stake to US private equity firm Emerging Markets Management.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research