A change in permitted terms for Irish whiskey in the US has been turned from a problem into an opportunity by the market leader, Pernod Rica...
Diageo’s recent court victory in the Vodkat “passing off” case has brought the world of spirit regulations into the headlines. But, accordin...
Blended malt is often regarded as the ‘mongrel’ of the Scotch category, but it is clearly a growth area. Some consider the combination of the kudos of malt with the brand-friendly flexibility of blends to be a winning formula. Richard Woodard is not so sure.
Diageo is to launch a new Cardhu Scotch expression throughout Western Europe.
Every autumn Diageo releases a collection of limited edition single malt Scotch whiskies. Ten such single malt whiskies are being released this year.
Diageo's The Managers' Choice Scotch whisky collection
Diageo is set to release a new expression of its Cardhu whisky.
As the controversy continues to mount regarding Diageo’s decision to change the make-up of its Cardhu brand, the company hit back yesterday saying it was “passionate about Scotland and Scotch whisky” and that without innovation the company’s “economic and social performance would at best stand still.”
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends