Bootie Beer Corporation
Bootie Beer Co. has filed a voluntary petition under the provisions of Chapter 7 of the US Bankruptcy Code in a Florida court.
Bootie Beer has posted a large dip in net losses for the first three months of this year.
Bootie Beer Corporation has filed for a name change to alter the company’s name to TMT Capital Corporation.
Bootie Beer has lined up US$25m for what it calls strategic acquisitions. The US-based company has entered into an investment banking agreement with KMA Capital Partners to raise up to US$25m.
The board of Wisconsin brewer Bootie Beer Corporation has announced a share repurchase programme which could see the company buy back up to 2m shares of its common stock.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets