Boizel Chanoine Champagne
Rebounding Champagne and Cognac sales for Moet Hennessy in the first quarter of 2010 have shot some fizz into the shares of Diageo, Pernod R...
A return to third quarter sales growth at Laurent-Perrier adds to signs that Champagne is on an upward curve in 2010, but pricing pressure i...
The outlook in Champagne is upbeat, with sales on the increase in France and export markets, and the prospect of continued growth. However, writes Richard Woodard, challenges remain for Champagne shippers, not least how to sustain steady growth as rising demand pushes up prices.
Champagne has already seen significant merger and acquisition activity in the past year or so, but there could be further deals in the pipeline, writes Nuria Sadurni of Euromonitor International.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Lanson-BCC has reported a strong rise in full-year profits for 2010 thanks to stronger consumer demand for Champagne.
Shareholders in Champagne producer Lanson-BCC, formerly Boizel Chanoine Champagne, have approved an increase in the company's share capital.
Boizel Chanoine Champagne has changed its name to Lanson-BCC to reflect the group's focus on the Lanson Champagne brand in international markets.
Lanson Champagne owner Boizel Chanoine Champagne has reported profits down by more than a fifth in 2009, hit by discounting and consumers switching to cheaper bottles.
Boizel Chanoine Champagne has confirmed it plans to include disgorgement dates on bottles of Lanson Black, Rose and Ivory Label NV imported into the UK.
Boizel Chanoine Champagne (BCC), owner of Champagne Lanson, has seen net profits halve in the first six months of 2009 due to lower demand for Champagne in the global economic downturn.
The UK arm of Champagne Lanson has lined up the release of a zero-dosage Champagne in the country.
Boizel Chanoine Champagne (BCC) has posted what it has described as a “solid” set of results for 2008, but has declined to offer guidance on 2009.
The Boizel Chanoine Champagne Group (BCC), France's second biggest Champagne producer, yesterday (6 May) announced its first quarter results for 2008, showing a EUR35.5m (US$54.6m) drop in sales on the same period last year.
Boizel Chanoine Champagne has posted a marked rise in net profit for last year.
Boizel Chanoine Champagne has seen sales value outdo sales volume in 2007.
Boizel Chanoine Champagne has posted a marked lift in sales for its third quarter.
Boizel Chanoine Champagne has posted a marked slide in net profit for the first half of this year.
First-time contributions from Champagne houses Lanson and Burtin have boosted a leap in annual profits at Boizel Chanoine Champagne.
Boizel Chanoine Champagne, the world’s number two Champagne producer, said today (13 February) that its sales last year tripled on the back of acquisitions.
Champagne Lanson has appointed a new regional sales manager for Scotland.
Boizel Chanoine Champagne said today (24 October) that first-half profits halved on the back of its acquisition of Lanson International in March.
Champagne brand Lanson will be joining Kendall-Jackson as a sponsor of this year’s BlackRock Masters tennis tournament in London.
Global Wine Market: News and Events March 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global wine market during March 2015....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends