Boizel Chanoine Champagne
Rebounding Champagne and Cognac sales for Moet Hennessy in the first quarter of 2010 have shot some fizz into the shares of Diageo, Pernod R...
A return to third quarter sales growth at Laurent-Perrier adds to signs that Champagne is on an upward curve in 2010, but pricing pressure i...
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Lanson-BCC has reported a strong rise in full-year profits for 2010 thanks to stronger consumer demand for Champagne.
Shareholders in Champagne producer Lanson-BCC, formerly Boizel Chanoine Champagne, have approved an increase in the company's share capital.
Boizel Chanoine Champagne has changed its name to Lanson-BCC to reflect the group's focus on the Lanson Champagne brand in international markets.
Lanson Champagne owner Boizel Chanoine Champagne has reported profits down by more than a fifth in 2009, hit by discounting and consumers switching to cheaper bottles.
Global Wine Market: News and Events March 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global wine market during March 2015....
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review