Boizel Chanoine Champagne
Rebounding Champagne and Cognac sales for Moet Hennessy in the first quarter of 2010 have shot some fizz into the shares of Diageo, Pernod R...
A return to third quarter sales growth at Laurent-Perrier adds to signs that Champagne is on an upward curve in 2010, but pricing pressure i...
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Lanson-BCC has reported a strong rise in full-year profits for 2010 thanks to stronger consumer demand for Champagne.
Shareholders in Champagne producer Lanson-BCC, formerly Boizel Chanoine Champagne, have approved an increase in the company's share capital.
Boizel Chanoine Champagne has changed its name to Lanson-BCC to reflect the group's focus on the Lanson Champagne brand in international markets.
Lanson Champagne owner Boizel Chanoine Champagne has reported profits down by more than a fifth in 2009, hit by discounting and consumers switching to cheaper bottles.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets