In the second part of an exclusive interview with just-drinks, Diageo chief executive Paul Walsh talks to Olly Wehring about the company's recent acquisitions and future acquisition plans.
Diageo's US wine business, Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines, has agreed to sell Bordeaux merchant house Barton & Guestier to France's Castel Freres for an undisclosed fee.
Diageo is set to cut jobs as part of a plan to slim down its US wine business, Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines.
Diageo has confirmed a change of head winemaker at its Chateau & Estate Wines-owned Beaulieu Vineyard in the US.
Beaulieu Vineyard plans to create a winemaking facility dedicated solely to producing its flagship wine.
The Hess Collection Winery has named Tom Selfridge, formerly head of the Chalone Wine Group, as its new president.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future