In the second part of an exclusive interview with just-drinks, Diageo chief executive Paul Walsh talks to Olly Wehring about the company's recent acquisitions and future acquisition plans.
Diageo's US wine business, Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines, has agreed to sell Bordeaux merchant house Barton & Guestier to France's Castel Freres for an undisclosed fee.
Diageo is set to cut jobs as part of a plan to slim down its US wine business, Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines.
Diageo has confirmed a change of head winemaker at its Chateau & Estate Wines-owned Beaulieu Vineyard in the US.
Beaulieu Vineyard plans to create a winemaking facility dedicated solely to producing its flagship wine.
The Hess Collection Winery has named Tom Selfridge, formerly head of the Chalone Wine Group, as its new president.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014