In the second part of an exclusive interview with just-drinks, Diageo chief executive Paul Walsh talks to Olly Wehring about the company's recent acquisitions and future acquisition plans.
Diageo's US wine business, Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines, has agreed to sell Bordeaux merchant house Barton & Guestier to France's Castel Freres for an undisclosed fee.
Diageo is set to cut jobs as part of a plan to slim down its US wine business, Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines.
Diageo has confirmed a change of head winemaker at its Chateau & Estate Wines-owned Beaulieu Vineyard in the US.
Beaulieu Vineyard plans to create a winemaking facility dedicated solely to producing its flagship wine.
The Hess Collection Winery has named Tom Selfridge, formerly head of the Chalone Wine Group, as its new president.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review