Bacardi Martini switches MD
Unique and high-end 'boutique' spirits helped the US spirits markets grow by 3.5% by volume in 2011, according to a new report.
Drambuie Liqueur Co is set to launch its Drambuie 15 variant across the US.
Bacardi’s Bombay Sapphire East
Bacardi USA, Inc. today applauds the US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit for its unanimous decision in favor of Bacardi in connection with its packaging and marketing of Havana Club rum in the US.
Both Bacardi and Pernod Ricard have made positive noises about the latest ruling in the US on their long-running row over the Havana Club trademark.
The US arm of Bacardi has lined up a television advert in the country for Martini's Asti sparkling wine brand.
The US unit of Bacardi has teamed up with the National Basketball Association (NBA) in the country for a “multi-year” marketing tie-up.
Bacardi has claimed a legal victory in its long-running row with Pernod Ricard over the Havana Club trademark in the US.
Bacardi has switched media agencies for several of its brands in the US.
Bacardi has secured the distribution contract for Tia Maria in the US after signing a deal with the coffee liqueur brand's new owner, Illva Saronno.
The US arm of Bacardi has released Seven Tiki, a spiced rum, in two states of the US.
Bacardi USA has expanded its Martini & Rossi sparkling wine portfolio to include a rosé.
The Charmer Sunbelt Group (CSG) has taken on the distribution of Bacardi USA and Brown-Forman's brands in a handful of states in the US.
Bacardi USA has named Michael Misiorski as its new senior vice president and chief financial officer.
Vodka Market in US 2016-2020
Vodka is an alcoholic beverage that comprises water and ethanol and contains 35%-40% alcohol by volume....
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends