| 14 Jun 2012
Bacardi Martini switches MD
| 2 May 2012
Unique and high-end 'boutique' spirits helped the US spirits markets grow by 3.5% by volume in 2011, according to a new report.
| 5 Oct 2011
Drambuie Liqueur Co is set to launch its Drambuie 15 variant across the US.
| 5 Aug 2011
Bacardi’s Bombay Sapphire East
| 5 Aug 2011
Bacardi USA, Inc. today applauds the US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit for its unanimous decision in favor of Bacardi in connection with its packaging and marketing of Havana Club rum in the US.
| 29 Mar 2011
Both Bacardi and Pernod Ricard have made positive noises about the latest ruling in the US on their long-running row over the Havana Club trademark.
| 29 Nov 2010
The US arm of Bacardi has lined up a television advert in the country for Martini's Asti sparkling wine brand.
| 12 Apr 2010
The US unit of Bacardi has teamed up with the National Basketball Association (NBA) in the country for a “multi-year” marketing tie-up.
| 7 Apr 2010
Bacardi has claimed a legal victory in its long-running row with Pernod Ricard over the Havana Club trademark in the US.
| 24 Feb 2010
Bacardi has switched media agencies for several of its brands in the US.
| 11 Dec 2009
Bacardi has secured the distribution contract for Tia Maria in the US after signing a deal with the coffee liqueur brand's new owner, Illva Saronno.
| 6 Aug 2009
The US arm of Bacardi has released Seven Tiki, a spiced rum, in two states of the US.
| 28 Apr 2009
Bacardi USA has expanded its Martini & Rossi sparkling wine portfolio to include a rosé.
| 19 Mar 2009
The Charmer Sunbelt Group (CSG) has taken on the distribution of Bacardi USA and Brown-Forman's brands in a handful of states in the US.
| 4 Nov 2008
Bacardi USA has named Michael Misiorski as its new senior vice president and chief financial officer.
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research