Baarsma Wine Group Holding
| 11 Jul 2007
Established as the dominant force in its domestic wines and spirits market and as an exporter to other African countries, South African group Distell is now aiming to raise its profile in global markets outside Africa, both in the wine sector and in the liqueur category with its Amarula Cream brand. Nuria Sadurni of Euromonitor International reports.
| 5 Dec 2011
Wines of South Africa is upping its focus on the US with the appointment of a country manager for the market.
| 25 Sep 2009
Pernod Ricard has transferred production of Italian wine brand Canei to the grower's association in the the region.
| 12 Sep 2008
Baarsma Wine Group Holding has entered the UK wine market with the purchase of Armit in the country.
| 29 Jul 2008
North West based importer, Myliko Wines, has been appointed the sole UK agent for Canei.
| 20 Nov 2007
Netherlands-based wine distributor Baarsma Wine Group Holding has announced the appointment of Frans Barel as chairman of its Supervisory Board with effect from 1 October.
| 23 Oct 2007
Baarsma Wine Group Holding has acquired Pernod Ricard Italia’s Canei wine brand.
| 3 Sep 2007
Baarsma Wine Group Holding has appointed a new general manager of its Baarsma France division.
| 8 Aug 2007
Baarsma Wine Group Holding and Constellation Europe are to strengthen their working relationship from the start of October, with a distribution deal that will see the Benelux distributor take on a large number of Constellation brands.
| 1 Mar 2007
South African drinks group Distell said today (1 March) that it hopes to boost its presence in Holland following its deal with local distributor Baarsma Wine Group.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research