Alcohol In Moderation
The UK government remains committed to minimum pricing and still believes the measure is legal under European law, a minister has said.
Lower-strength beers are helping to cut the consumption of alcohol units in the UK, but brewers are struggling to convince consumers that the products are “proper” alcohol, a Molson Coors’ director has said.
The family of Peter Duff, the executive vice president of the International Wine & Spirit Competition who has committed suicide with his wife in Switzerland, has paid tribute to his leading role in the drinks sector.
A product launched in the US which claims to reduce the effects of a hangover has been condemned by proponents of sensible consumption and marketing of alcohol.
New Zealand should aim to ban the sale of carbonated soft drinks in its schools faster than the US, the country’s health minister has said.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review