Alcohol In Moderation
The UK government remains committed to minimum pricing and still believes the measure is legal under European law, a minister has said.
Lower-strength beers are helping to cut the consumption of alcohol units in the UK, but brewers are struggling to convince consumers that the products are “proper” alcohol, a Molson Coors’ director has said.
The family of Peter Duff, the executive vice president of the International Wine & Spirit Competition who has committed suicide with his wife in Switzerland, has paid tribute to his leading role in the drinks sector.
A product launched in the US which claims to reduce the effects of a hangover has been condemned by proponents of sensible consumption and marketing of alcohol.
New Zealand should aim to ban the sale of carbonated soft drinks in its schools faster than the US, the country’s health minister has said.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report